İnş. Müh. Mithat GÜNEY, PMP tarafından hayata geçirilen bazı önemli Projeler
Some Projects of Mithat GUNEY
Consultancy and Controlling services at Precast Structured Training Center Construction Project in the Eastern Province (Dammam) of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
• Pre-engineered, Light Gauge Steel Camp Projects
• Umraniye Special Training Education Buildings
• Turkmall Uniq
• Derin Enerjisa
• Fer Yapı Mai
• Hekim Holding
• Shopping Center & Mall;
• Housing and Social Fac.;
o Millenium Park
o Taşyapı Yeşil Vadi Konakları,
o Sevim Gümüşsoy Vakfı
• Trade Center;
o Divan Istanbul Asia
o Seyhan Business Center,
o Şahsuvaroğlu Ssangyong Algeria
• Motorway Bridge;
o Metrobus Transfer Bridge between Topkapı – Avcılar made from Heavy Steel Construction.
• Industrial Plants;
o Heavy Steel Structure Fırat Plastik Warehouse (25.000 m²),
o Heavy Structure Steel Gündoğdu Shipyard (8.000 m²)
• Yakuplu Municipality Building : preparation of Structural Calculations and Shop Drawings and taking the Technical Responsibility (TUS) of the Reinforced Concrete project – Yakuplu / Istanbul.
• Milenyum Houses : preparation of Structural Calculations and Shop Drawings and taking Technical Responsibility (TUS) of 20 Reinforced Concrete Housing project – Alemdar / Istanbul
• Ağaçseven Compound : preparation of Structural Calculations and Shop Drawings and taking the Technical Responsibility (TUS) of Reinforced Concrete Compound project – Kadıköy / Istanbul.
• Millet Street Urban Transforming Project : Preparing the due diligence and structural reports of the underpasses and overpasses of Millet Street for the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality.
• Urban Transforming around Golden Horn Project : Determination of the new Position and Function of Valide Sultan Bridge and Landscape Project for IMM.
• Building Supplements : Strengthening and Repair of medium and mild level damaged buildings after the Marmara Earthquake.
• Construction Permits : Preparation of Architectural and Structural Shop Drawings for construction permit about 250.000 m² area.
• Technical Responsibility (TUS) of over 50.000 m² construction area.